Accelerated Business Degrees
Rider University’s College of Business Administration offers highly motivated entering freshmen pathways to complete an AACSB-accredited undergraduate business degree in as little as three years — and a graduate business degree in just one year.
- Earn your undergraduate and graduate degrees from one of only two New Jersey universities to hold prestigious dual AACSB accreditation in business and accounting
- Potentially save on overall tuition and up to a year or more in room and board costs
- Begin your professional career sooner than you thought possible
- Increase your marketability with an advanced degree — a “must have” in today’s business climate
- Work closely with a dedicated academic advisor to develop a personal education plan for completing your degree(s)
- Apply any AP credits or college credits earned in high school toward your degree to fast track your studies even more
CHOOSE THE TRACK THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
Earn your undergraduate degree in three years
Pursue studies in any of the business majors shown in the box below and graduate in just three years with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA).
3+1 BSBA/MBA or MACC
Earn your undergraduate and graduate business degrees in four years
Complete your undergraduate business degree in three years, choosing from any of the majors shown below. Earn your Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Accountancy (MAcc) with a fourth year of full-time graduate study. To remain in the 3+1 program, you must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 at Rider. No GMAT required with a 3.3 cumulative undergraduate GPA.
4+1 BSBA/MBA or MACC
Earn your undergraduate and graduate business degrees in five years
Complete your undergraduate business degree in four years, choosing from any of the majors shown below. Earn your Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Accountancy (MAcc) with a fifth year of full-time graduate study. To remain in the 4+1 program, you must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 at Rider. No GMAT required with a 3.3 cumulative undergraduate GPA.
NOTE: Course requirements vary by program; some programs require Summer and January Term attendance and increased semester course loads. To remain in an Accelerated Business Degree program, you must maintain a cumulative Rider GPA of 3.3.
UNDERGRADUATE BUSINESS MAJORS ELIGIBLE FOR ACCELERATED STUDY
If you are applying to Rider University as a freshman, select a College of Business Administration major (see list above) and select your desired accelerated program. If you are accepted to the College of Business Administration, your advisor will assist you with a plan to accelerate your business degree(s). Apply now.