Transcript Requests (Lawrenceville Campus and Westminster Choir College)
Rider University has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide a 24/7 online transcript ordering service for our current students, former students and alumni. Official transcripts can now be delivered electronically in a pdf format the same day you place your order. Paper transcripts are also available to be picked up or mailed and will be processed within five working days. During peak periods, especially at the beginning or end of a term, mailing may take longer.
If you choose to pick up your transcript, it will be held at the Rider University Lawrenceville campus Registrar's Office, Fine Arts 117. Please call ahead at 609-896-5066 to be sure that the office is open and that your transcript is ready for pick-up. A photo ID is required for all transcript pick-ups.
You will need a credit or debit card and either your Rider Bronc ID number or social security number to process your request. Your credit card will not be charged until your request has been fulfilled.
Among the benefits that you will realize from Online Transcript Ordering are:
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Same day electronic transcript delivery in a pdf format worldwide
- Automatic order updates via mobile text alerts and email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
- Ability to attach up to three additional documents to your transcript order
Transcripts will not be released if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the University. In the event you have a hold on your student record, we will notify you and provide the contact information to resolve the hold.
- To order a transcript, please visit getmytranscript.org
- To track your transcript order, please click Track Order Status
Electronic PDF Transcripts: $7.00
Standard mail via the US Postal Service: $12.50
Hold for Pickup: $12.50
FedEx/United States: $55.00
FedEx/Canada & Mexico: $55.00
Note: FedEx Delivery applies to delivery, not processing time. FedEx will not deliver to P.O. boxes.
Rider University does not fax transcripts.
If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, please contact the Clearinghouse at 703-742-7791 or [email protected] or email the Registrar’s Office at [email protected].
Current students who want to view or print their unofficial transcript:
- Log into myRider.rider.edu with your username and password.
- On the Student Tab, select “View my Transcripts”.
- Choose a transcript level and select “Submit”.