Financial Aid & Scholarships
As a military-friendly university, Rider is dedicated to ensuring you access to our quality education by bridging the financial gap between your benefits as a veteran and the cost of education. Through the Yellow Ribbon Program, veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces who have served their country for at least three years following 9/11 can earn their bachelor’s or master’s degree, or a professional certificate at Rider tuition-free.
Tuition Deferment for Service Members, Veterans, and their beneficiaries
Certified, eligible service members, veterans and their beneficiaries, enrolled full-time, may participate in a deferred tuition payment plan. Students desiring deferred payment plan must consult the Bursar.
Students are encouraged to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid [FAFSA] online www.fafsa.gov whether or not they currently receive military benefits. Please contact our Military Affairs Representatives about tuition benefits for eligible veterans through the Yellow Ribbon program.
Military Friendly Scholarships
Please follow the links provided to learn more about each scholarship.
- AFCEA Scholarships
- AT&T Veterans Scholarship
- Anchor Scholarship
- Army Emergency Relief Scholarships
- Fry Scholarship
- Fisher House Foundation Scholarship Program
- FRA Scholarship
- Health Professions Scholarship Program
- Imagine America
- Ladies Auxiliary Scholarship
- Military Order of the Purple Heart Scholarship
- National Military Family Association
- Pat Tillman Foundation Scholarship
- Scholarship Information Associated with Family Programs of the United States Army
- Thanks USA Scholarship
- The American Legion Scholarships
- USA Warrant Officer Association Scholarship Foundation
- Veterans United Foundation Scholarship
- VFW Student Veteran Support
Bart Luedeke Center