Thursday, Sep 3, 2020
Every effort will be made to resolve issues remotely. If an issue cannot be resolved remotely, either an appointment to drop off the equipment or an appointment for on premise support will be scheduled.
- Communication will be through the ticketing system (TeamDynamix)
- Appointments for on premise support will be scheduled no sooner than 24 hours before the scheduled date of service.
- Customer must clean their equipment and area prior to the scheduled appointment. Please contact Facilities for advice on Covid-19 approved cleaning products.
- Unless otherwise noted, the customer must not be present in the office at the time of the appointment.
- If the customer has reported symptoms / has tested positive for Covid-19, the scheduled appointment will be cancelled pending cleaning/quarantine.
- When working onsite and working on equipment/devices, the technician will wear a face mask and gloves.
- The technician will clean and sanitize the area/equipment before and after the work is done using Covid-19 approved cleaning products.
Classroom Issues (Hours M-F, 8am-5pm)
- If you have an issue, contact the Help Desk. A staff member will call to try to resolve the issue remotely. To contact the Help Desk:
- use the classroom phone to call the Helpdesk at 609-219-3000. Leave a message with a callback number.
- Enter a ticket through the Help Desk Portal @ rider.edu/helpdesk
- Send a detailed email to: [email protected]
- Scan code to open ticket form
- If the issue cannot be resolved remotely, a staff member will visit your classroom to provide further help. Staff members will wear face masks and gloves.
- The BLC lab will not be staffed.
- Student staff will be monitoring and maintaining student printers in Academic buildings. They will be working from either their Residence Hall or from a designated open space on campus.
- Student staff will wear masks and gloves when maintaining the printers.
- Touchless printing has been enabled on all EasyPrint printers. Click here for instructions.
Help Desk (Hours M-F, 8am-5pm)
The Help Desk will be staffed, working remotely. Tickets can be submitted through the Help Desk web site or by sending an email to [email protected]. When calling the Help Desk phone, please keep in mind that we are not able to answer live calls. Please leave a message. We will enter a ticket and contact you.