- B.A., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill (History)
- M.L.I.S., School of Communication, Information and Library Studies, Rutgers University
- M.B.A., Rider University
- Co-coordinator, Research Instruction Program
- Liaison: Accounting; College of Business Administration & Graduate Business Programs; Finance & Economics; Health Administration/Health Care Management; Leadership Development Program; Marketing, Sports Management & Legal Studies
Selected Publications and Presentations
- Cook, Ron, Lee Zane, & D.K. Campbell. “How to Create High Impact Community Outreach through a Veteran Entrepreneurship Training Program.” American Journal of Management 17:3 (2017): 38-46.
- Cramer, Steven M., Diane K. Campbell & M. G. Scanlon. “Increasing Research Quality in Entrepreneurial Students: Best Practices in Faculty-Librarian Partnership.” Ticker: The Academic Business Librarianship Review 2:1 (2017): 18-25.
- Cook, Ronald & Diane K. Campbell. The Experiential Student Team Consulting Process: A Problem-Based Model for Consulting and Service-Learning. Mason, OH: Cengage Learning, 5th edition (ISBN: 1337032840) 2016.
- Cook, Ron, Diane Campbell & A. Kopp. “Student Focused Community Engagement: The SBI Program as a Bridge into the Community.” Small Business Institute® Journal 9:2 (2013): 1-10.
- Cook, Ronald, Paul Belliveau, & Diane K. Campbell. The Experiential Student Team Consulting Process: A Problem-Based Model for Consulting and Service-Learning. Mason, OH: Cengage Custom Solutions, Div. of Cengage Publishing (ISBN: 1-285-11542-2) 2012.
- Cook, Ron, Diane Campbell & C. Kelly. “Survival rates of new firms: An exploratory study.” Small Business Institute® Journal 8:2 (2012): 35-42.
- Cook, Ron, Diane K. Campbell & C. Kelly. “An Issue of Trust: Are Commercial Databases Really Reliable?” Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship. 17:4 (2012): 300-312.
- Campbell, Diane K. “Broad Focus, Narrow Focus: A Look at Information Literacy across a School of Business and Within a Capstone Course” Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship, 16.4 (2011): 307-325.
- Campbell, Diane K & Ronald G. Cook. “An Experiential Market Research Analysis: A Partnership between Teaching and Library Faculty.” Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship, 15.3/4 (2010): 171-178. Also published as a book chapter in Business Librarianship and Entrepreneurship Outreach. Eds. Karen Macdonald & Hal Kirkwood. London: Routledge, 2012: 14-21.
- Campbell, Diane K. “A Scholar’s Apprentice Updated: Online Tools for Hands-Free Research.” Small Business Institute 2012 National Conference, San Antonio, TX, Feb. 16, 2012.
- Cook, Ron, Diane K. Campbell & C. Kelly. “Survival Rates of New Firms in New Jersey: An Observation.” Small Business Institute 2012 National Conference, San Antonio, TX, Feb. 16, 2012.