Gregory G. Dell’Omo became Rider University’s seventh president on August 1, 2015. Born and raised in Rumson, New Jersey, Dr. Dell’Omo returned to the Garden State and joined Rider after ten years as the seventh president of Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh where he oversaw the University’s unparalleled growth.
- Ph.D. , Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry, Texas A&M University
- B.A, Chemistry, McMurry College
- Dean, School of Arts and Sciences, Southern Connecticut State University
- Chairperson, Department of Chemistry, Southern Connecticut State University
- Professor, Chemistry, Southern Connecticut State University
- Associate Professor, Chemistry, Southern Connecticut State University
Since joining Rider University in 2000, Drew has had the opportunity to work in a number of capacities alongside colleagues from within Enrollment Management and throughout the University. Prior to accepting the Vice President position, Drew most recently served as the Executive Director of One Stop Services focused on recruitment and retention, encompassing financial aid leveraging, student accounts, and financial counseling services and administration.