Scheduled 2016-2017 Audition Dates
All dates are subject to change
To register for an audition:
- Students must submit the completed application for admission and $50 application processing fee at least four weeks in advance of the requested audition date.
- The early action option will not be offered to applicants to programs which required an audition and/or interview due to the timing of the audition and interview process.
- The Musical Theater application deadline is January 1 with an audition registration deadline of January 10.
- To be considered for academic-talent merit scholarship, all other students are strongly encouraged to apply by January 15th.
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive instructions via email on how to register for your audition. Please check your email regularly.
- You will be notified of your specific audition check-in time and location approximately two weeks prior to your registered audition date.
Westminster Choir College Audition Dates
Undergraduate Program Audition Dates
All on-campus auditions have passed. Please upload your recorded audition materials here.
Piano auditions after the final on-campus date are available. Please contact Professor Ingrid Clarfield at [email protected] for information and scheduling.
Please contact the Office of Admission at: 800-962-4647 or email: [email protected] for audition inquires.
Can’t make an on-campus audition?
You can still submit a recorded audition.
If you have any questions regarding your audition date, please call the Office of Admission at: 800-962-4647 or email: [email protected]