Spend the day with a Westminster student.
Get an inside view of what it's like to be a part of our learning community. In a day that is personalized around your interests, you'll:
- attend classes in your major,
- observe, and maybe even participate in a choir rehearsal,
- meet and spend one-on-one time with current Westminster students,
- meet with faculty in your chosen field of study,
- talk with admission staff about your talents and goals,
- have lunch in the dining commons,
- and tour the campus from a student's point of view.
Each appointment is tailored to fit your needs. Shadowing visits are available on any weekday except Thursday throughout the Fall and Spring semesters.
Note: Because this program requires extra planning, you should schedule your visit at least three weeks in advance.
How do I schedule a visit?
Contact the Office of Admission
Looking for the School of Fine and Performing Arts? Be a Student for a Day on the Lawrenceville campus.