An Experience for Life
Our interdisciplinary approach matches committed students with an engaged, passionate faculty that’s eager to share their knowledge with you. Small classes invite you to share ideas, listen to others’ experiences and be an active part of your own education – that lasts far beyond the classroom – and graduation.
Rider’s Baccalaureate Honors Program is team-taught classes by professors from diverse disciplines and is offered to students in all majors. Exclusively for Business majors, the Business Honors Program takes a team-centered approach. Both programs offer special Honors housing and faculty mentors. Learn more at www.rider.edu/honorsprograms.
- 22 Average number of students in a class.
- 12:1 Student/faculty ratio
Leadership is more than just “being in charge."
No matter what your major or career, leadership skills are critically important to both academic and life success. That’s why every part of your experience at Rider provides opportunities to build the skills that make great leaders..
- 19 Over the past four years, 19 Rider students have been selected to participate in the prestigious, nationally competitive Johnson & Johnson’s Leadership Development Programs.
- 262 Rider alumni include presidents, CEOs and leaders of national and international corporations and organizations.
Think beyond borders.
Study abroad is a chance to literally expand your world view, experience other cultures and gain a global perspective. Global study opportunities include studies, internships and service-learning..
- 5 For the fifth consecutive year, competing against more than 300 teams from around the world, Rider’s Model U.N. Team received the Outstanding Delegation Award — the highest possible honor — and the Outstanding Position Paper Award.
- 69 Number of countries our international students call home.
Make a difference.
Whatever your interests — health, education, poverty, social justice, politics or the environment — Rider offers the classes, student service programs, cause-related student clubs and service learning opportunities that will help you become an agent of real change.
- Top 7% Rider’s rank among America’ “greenest” universities and colleges.
- 1000 The number of students and community members who together raised more than $50,000 for cancer research through Rider’s 2012 Relay for Life.
Student life at Rider is all about you. It means providing you with the people, opportunities and resources you need to discover your passions, find your purpose and make informed decisions. Not just while you’re at Rider, but for life.
- 150 The number of student clubs and organizations that give you the chance to express yourself.
- 50/5 More than 50 different meal options are available every day at five different dining areas.