Rider University is committed to disseminating information as quickly and accurately as possible in an emergency or other serious situation via RiderAlert, the University's electronic notification system, voice mail, e-mail, Web postings, and signage.
- University Communications and Marketing: 609-896-5192
- Rider's Hotline: 609-219-2000
- Public Safety (Non-Emergency): 609-896-5029
- Public Safety (Emergency): 609-896-7777
- RiderAlert - Rider's emergency and weather alert system
- Safe Rides Program: Transportation services for students who need a ride back to campus. Hotline: 609-924-1756
Campus Updates and Notices
|Friday, April 15, 2016 - 4:00pm||Offices and Services notices|
|Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 1:15pm||Closings and delays|
|Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 1:00pm||Application and award deadlines|
|Friday, March 25, 2016 - 10:15am||Offices and Services notices|
|Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 2:30pm||Application and award deadlines|
|Monday, March 14, 2016 - 2:15pm||Application and award deadlines|
Rider University firmly believes in the use of timely warning notices as a means of preventing crimes or other serious incidents, as well as to notify the University community of crimes committed on campus or in the surrounding area. Members of the Rider community are encouraged to immediately report crimes and other serious incidents to the Department of Public Safety.