Rider Women's Leadership Council
Rider Women’s Leadership Council is a community of Rider alumnae and friends committed to taking an active role in leading efforts that will have an extraordinary collective impact on Rider University, Rider’s students, and members of the Council.
Why join the Council?
RWLC members are a remarkable group of women whose passion, success and influence make them leaders, role models and mentors.
- Mentoring Rider students and recent graduates
- Connecting with exceptional women and business leaders through RWLC events
- Programming that celebrates and advances women leaders
- Engaging in philanthropic initiatives that support RWLC Membership
- Rider alumnae and friends who are committed to forging strong, reciprocal relationships are invited to apply for membership in the Rider Women’s Leadership Council.
The Rider Women’s Leadership Council is made possible through a partnership between the College of Business Administration and the Office of University Advancement.
"I joined the RWLC because I want to share my experiences with women starting out in their career and help them achieve their full potential while encouraging them to think broadly about their careers and take risks."
Maryrose Maness, '82
SVP & Chief Employment and Corporate Infrastructure Counsel
Warner Brothers Music Group