What is a Bronc Buddy?
The Bronc Buddy component of the Orientation Program was established to assist new students and their families with the transition into college. Bronc Buddies help new residents move into their assigned residence halls, escort new students to opening weekend events, and facilitate various activities for the new students. Bronc Buddies serve as liaisons to the new students through their first few days in the Rider Community.
Bronc Buddy Captains will be contacted in early August if selected. Thank you to the many of you that applied for this role!
Questions about the Bronc Buddy Program
Can be directed to Jamiyl Mosley at email@example.com.
Please read the following requirements to make sure that you are able to fully participate as a Bronc Buddy.
- Attend facilitator training on Saturday, September 3, 2011 from 2pm - 3pm (Captains)
- Attend the training session on Saturday, September 3, 2011 from 3pm- 4pm (Sign-in Starts at 2:45pm)
- Move into the Residence Halls or Greek Houses on Saturday, September 3, 2011
- Assist with New Student Move-In on Sunday, September 4, 2011 from 7:30am-1pm
- Adhere to all guidelines as set by the University regarding early move-in. (Campus is dry until classes begin)
- Share your Rider pride and enthusiasm by being a great role model, guiding and assisting new students in their acclimation to campus.
- Check the website and your campus e-mail prior to arrival for the most recent Bronc Buddy Information.
Complete the Bronc Buddy Application or email Jamiyl Mosley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited that you want to be part of welcoming new students to Rider!