Student Health Services
Rider University Student Health Services serves the health care needs of all full-time undergraduate resident and commuter students, regardless of insurance choice. Health services are also provided to part-time undergraduate (CCS), and full and part-time graduate students who have purchased the Group Student Accident and Sickness Insurance Program. The university maintains clinics on both campuses.
- Lawrenceville Campus
Poyda residence hall
- Princeton Campus
First floor of Taylor Hall
- Treatment of Illnesses or Injury
- Allergy injections
- Blood Pressure Counseling
- Health Education
- Health and Nutrition Counseling
- Inhalation / nebulizer therapy
- Laboratory Testing
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
- Reproductive Health and Prevention
- Smoking Cessation
- STI Treatment and Testing
- Suture removal
- Suturing (minor wounds)
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Women’s Health Services
Confidentiality Statement and Release of Records
Individual health records are maintained for students who utilize the Health Center. Health Services staff recognizes that all records are confidential, and will not be released to anyone without written permission from the student.
- Download the release form now!