Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. Quick Facts
2016 Kappa Alpha Psi Chapter Statistics
Overall Chapter Score-– 141.1/177.5 - 79.5%
Click for detailed explanation of the standards process
Academic Achievement- 6.5/20 - 32.5%
- Working to improve grades by implementing a mandatory study day every Sundays.
Chapter Operations- 29.5/34 - 86.7%
- Currently working to separating from TCNJ and forming their own charter at Rider University.
- All of the chapter’s decisions are made through majority voting.
Leadership Development- 28/32 - 87.5%
- Completed over 90+ Hours of community service and had at least 12 service locations.
- Each chapter member is a leader within other organizations.
- Holds a winter retreat to form goals and expectations for the year
Programming- 25/32 - 78.1%
- Chapter focuses on promoting social, educational, community service, and financial literacy.
- Kappa Week is becoming an annual program and was the 1st one held immediately following the crossing of their new members.
Risk Reduction- 19/24 - 79.1%
- The chapter is educated at national/regional conferences and workshops, but hopes to initiate a hazing program.
House Management- 10.5/10.5 - 100%
- New members immediately filled space in University house and will continue to fill designated space during the 2017-18 academic year.
Presentation- 22.6/25 - 90.4%
2016 Chapter Academics
- Spring 2016 Chapter GPA: 2.06
- Fall 2016 Chapter GPA: 2.75
- Fall 2016 New Member GPA: 2.94
- Spring 2016 New Member GPA: 2.06
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Contact Information
Chapter President: AJ Richmond
Primary Advisor: Cardel Locke
- 2016 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0
- 2015 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0
- 2014 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0
- 2013 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0