Alpha Xi Delta
|Alpha Xi Delta Quick Facts
National Founding: April 17, 1893 at Lombard College, IL
Local Founding: March 4, 1967 as the Epsilon Lambda Chapter
Motto: “Inspiring Women to Realize Their Potential”
Philanthropic Cause: Autism Speaks
National Organization: www.alphaxidelta.org
Nickname: Alpha Xi or A Xi D
Colors: Double Blue and Gold
Flower: The Pink Rose
Symbol: The Quill
Mascot: BetXi Bear
2016 Alpha Xi Delta Chapter Statistics
Overall Chapter Score- 173/184 – 94%
Click for detailed explanation of the standards process
Academic Achievement- 21/23 - 91.3%
- The chapter had a 3.46 GPA during the fall semester.
Chapter Operations- 31/34 - 91.1%
- Took part in piloting a new executive board structure from nationals.
- Dues are $1830 a semester.
Leadership Development- 30/30 - 100%
- Sisters attended several leadership development conferences.
- All members were in at least one other organization.
Programming- 29/32 - 90.6%
- Chapter hosted a Courageous Conversations program for sisters.
- Chapter hosted Zumba with the Xi’s raising over $1500 for Autism Speaks.
Risk Reduction- 24/24 - 100%
- Chapter initiated a conversation about sisterhood support by using a program called “Walk in Her Shoes”.
- Founder’s academy focused on optimizing chapter’s strengths.
House Management- 13/16 - 81.2%
- The sisters came together for “House Beautiful” days, which were used to paint outside and beautify the space.
Presentation- 25/25 - 100%
2016 Chapter Academics
- Spring 2016 Chapter GPA: 3.33
- Fall 2016 Chapter GPA: 3.4584
- Spring 2016 New Member GPA: 3.33
Alpha Xi Delta Contact Information
Chapter President: Dana Conklin
Primary Advisor: Teresa Sydorko
Alpha Xi Delta House Manager: Samantha Swilley
- 2016 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0
- 2015 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0
- 2014 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0
- 2013 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 1
*Sanctions based on March 26, 2013 Alcohol violation
- Monetary Fine
- Required Alcohol Education program
- 2012 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0