Alpha Xi Delta Quick Facts
National Founding: April 17, 1893 at Lombard College, IL
Local Founding: March 4, 1967 as the Epsilon Lambda Chapter
Motto: “Inspiring Women to Realize Their Potential”
Philanthropic Cause: Autism Speaks
National Organization: www.alphaxidelta.org
Nickname: Alpha Xi or A Xi D
Colors: Double Blue and Gold
Flower: The Pink Rose
Symbol: The Quill
Mascot: BetXi Bear
Alpha Xi Delta Chapter Statistics
Overall Chapter Score- 87.1%
Click for detailed explanation of the standards process
- Number of Active Member- 55
- Number of Members who Disaffiliated- 0
- Chapter GPA- 3.36
- New Members Inducted- 18
- Number of Members who Depledged- 3
- New Member GPA- 3.22
- Total Building Damages- $50
- Number of Active Member- 57
- Number of Members who Disaffiliated- 1
- Chapter GPA- 3.45
- New Members Inducted- 0
- Number of Members who Depledged- 0
- New Member GPA- n/a
Alpha Xi Delta Contact Information
Chapter President: Cassidy Braun
Primary Advisor: Jackie Minot
Alpha Xi Delta House Manager: 2015-2016 Taylor Milanowycz
House Director: Tara Fuller
Alpha Xi Delta Standards and Expectations Highlights
Presentation Score- 82.6%
- Presenters: Cassidy Braun (Current President), Marie McGarr (VP of Programming), Catherine Kilkenny (Current Panhellenic Delegate)
Academic Achievement- 92.5%
- The entire chapter was involved with setting academic goals both long-term and short-term.
- They addressed the needs of current members by maximizing on the scholastic strengths of other members.
Chapter Operations- 73.5%
- The chapter has continued expanding its social media presence including a YouTube channel.
- They continue to spread awareness about autism through philanthropic events like Volley for Autism, Xi Man, and “Light It Up Blue.”
Risk Reduction- 95.5%
- The chapter provided education on safety, self-defense, hazing prevention, and alcohol awareness including Red Watch Band Training for its members.
House Management- 82.75%
- The chapter worked with their House Corporation and the Office of Residence Life to renovate their basement.
- The chapter provided an array of programming to build relationships internally and externally over the past year.
- They had sisterhood events off-campus including a beach retreat, pumpkin picking, and ice skating.
- They invited parents to campus to get a glimpse into the life of the chapter and also support events on campus not associated with the Greek community.
Leadership Development- 93.75%
- The chapter sent three sisters to Alpha Xi Delta’s summer meeting (The Workout) in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 2014 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0
- 2013 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 1
*Sanctions based on March 26, 2013 Alcohol violation
- Monetary Fine- completion pending
- Required Alcohol Education program- completion pending
- 2012 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0