Zeta Tau Alpha
Zeta Tau Alpha Quick Facts
Zeta Tau Alpha Chapter Statistics
Overall Chapter Score- 91.7%
Click for detailed explanation of the standards process
- Number of Active Member- 64
- Number of Members who Disaffiliated- 1
- Chapter GPA- 3.24
- New Members Inducted- 18
- Number of Members who Depledged- 1
- New Member GPA- 2.96
- Total Building Damages- $0
- Number of Active Member- 56
- Number of Members who Disaffiliated- 0
- Chapter GPA- 3.27
- New Members Inducted- 0
- Number of Members who Depledged- 0
- New Member GPA- N/A
Zeta Tau Alpha Contact Information
Chapter President: Sandra DiGrazzio
Primary Advisor: Nicole Byrne
Zeta Tau Alpha House Manager: 2015-2016 Cassy Ettman
House Director: Leah Tilson
Zeta Tau Alpha Standards and Expectations Highlights
Presentation Score- 87.2%
- Presented by Sandra DiGrazio (Current President) and Ashley Lopez (Former President)
Academic Achievement- 65%
- They Focus on positive reinforcement and incentives for academic success and keep study hours and sisters on academic plans confidential.
- The chapter utilized their Crowning Achievement Program, which is a national program requiring each class year to take a scholarship program electronically.
Chapter Operations- 97.1%
- Chapter was recognized for Academic Achievement Award and Founders Club ($10,000 level) recognition at Convention.
Risk Reduction- 100%
- Chapter used resources from their National organization for programs on hazing prevention, fire safety, alcohol skills training program, and national alcohol education programs.
House Management- 96.6%
- The chapter has a very strong focus on their philanthropy with events such as Pink-Out week, Pinktoberfest, and Tricky Tray raising more than $14,000 last year.
- Chapter was proud to participate in and work at Race for the Cure where they had the opportunity to work with survivors in the Survivor tent and other ZTA chapters at the South Jersey event.
- The chapter co-sponsored events with other Greek organizations and athletic teams to Pink-Out events such as Wrestling, Basketball, and Club Ice Hockey.
Leadership Development- 93.9%
- Chapter held a virtual training for province training, but previously hosted it at Rider to work with and learn from regional volunteers and undergraduate sisters from other institutions.
- What Color is Your Crown? Was used to identify what leadership roles sisters may fit best into.
- Convention was held and members attended.
- All chapter members are required to be involved in at least one other organization and 20% are involved in leadership positions.
- 2014 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0
- 2013 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 1
*Sanctions based on March 8, 2013 Alcohol Policy Violation
- Monetary Fine- completed 4/1/2013
- Community Restitution- completed 4/1/2013
- Risk Management Program- completed 4/1/2013
- 2012 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 1
*Sanctions based on December 5, 2012 Noise violation
- Monetary Fine - completed 12/12/12
- 2011 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0