Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
|Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc Quick Facts
National Founding: January 16, 1920 at Howard University, D.C.
Local Founding: 1954 as the Chi Alpha Chapter
Motto: “Sisterly Love, Finer Womanhood, Service, Scholarship”
Philanthropic Cause: March of Dimes
National Organization: www.zphib1920.org
Colors: Royal Blue and Pure White
Flower: The White Rose
Symbol: The White Dove
2016 Zeta Phi Beta Chapter Statistics
Overall Chapter Score-– 97.5/128 - 76.1%
Click for detailed explanation of the standards process
Academic Achievement- 12.5/18 - 69.4%
- Cohosted “Study with The Blue and White” with Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
Chapter Operations- 22/30 - 73.3%
- Held “2016 Finer Women Week,” which had five days of educational, academic, and social programs.
Leadership Development- 23/31 - 74.1%
- Cydaisha Dupree represented her organization at the 2016 Greek Cultural Conference and New Jersey State Conference.
Programming- 23/32 - 71.8%
- Chapter promoted healthy relationships by holding an educational program called “Whats Love Got to Do With It”
- “What NOT to Wear” and “Catfish: Dos & Don’ts of Social Media” highlight the chapter’s focus on educational programming.
Risk Reduction- 17/17 - 100%
- Co-programmed a breast cancer awareness program with ZTA for second year in a row
House Management- 0/0 - N/A*
- Members did not live in University House during the 2016 year.
Presentation- 0/0 - N/A*
*No one Living on Campus and Presentation was not given
2016 Chapter Academics
- Spring 2016 Chapter GPA: 3.28
- Fall 2016 Chapter GPA: 3.5
*Reactivated Fall 2016
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Contact Information
Chapter President: Cydaisha Dupree
Primary Advisor: Josh Duncan/Angela Doggett
House Manager: N/A
- 2016 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0
- 2015 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0
- 2014 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0
- 2013 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations = 0