Bringing the world to the classroom.
Faculty members at Rider are committed to integrating a global perspective into your studies — whether your major is global supply chain management, education, arts administration or environmental sciences.
- Most majors feature selected classes that focus exclusively on global topics.
- Our acclaimed Student Global VillageTM course uses intercontinental videoconferencing to link Rider students to their peers at an international partner university to study culture, history and conflict resolution, most recently at Kufa University in Najaf, Iraq.
- Eighteen members of Rider’s faculty are prestigious Fulbright Scholars; each has spent a year overseas lecturing and conducting research.
|Experience the world around you.
Study abroad helps you grow as an individual and as a global citizen. You can choose from academic studies, internships or service-learning options.
- Rider operates its own study abroad programs with leading universities in Europe, Asia and South America — or we’ll help you to explore any country of your choosing in the world.
- Faculty members pursue their passion by taking students on short-term travel abroad experiences that combine academic study and cultural immersion. Some programs feature an interdisciplinary view,
such as a business-science impact study of the Galápagos Islands.