The online creative brief is the document that will help you get started on your design or writing project.
After you fill out the required fields, your project will be sent to the creative team, and added to the queue. You will then hear back from someone on our team within two business days if additional information or an in-person meeting is needed.
Here's what you need to do:
- Get budget/project approval from your supervisor
- Prepare copy and photos
- Fill out the online creative brief
Here's what we do:
- Contact you (within 48 hours) after your form arrives
- Create a production schedule and deadlines
- Meet if necessary
- Complete the work or provide you with an outside resource who can help you
For more information contact:
609-896-5192 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we will do the best we can to accommodate your requests, but last minute or rush projects can (and should) be avoided by planning ahead. Our goal is to be fair and timely to all our clients, and so the more lead time we have for your project, the better able we are to plan for and serve your needs.