WCC Commuter Voicemail Instructions
All full-time Undergraduate commuter students receive a 5 digit voice mailbox at the start of their first semester. If your voice mailbox is not used for 30 days, the account is deleted and a request for reactivation is required. Continuing Studies and Graduate students must request a voice mailbox.
Request Forms are available at:
- The OIT Helpdesk at Moore Library - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- WCC campus Dean of Students Office- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
First Time Setup
- Log into the Voice Mail System
- LAW campus: Dial 4000 from on campus or Dial 609 219-4000 from off campus.
- WCC campus: Dial 7776 from on campus or Dial 609 921-7776 from off campus.
- Dial your 5 digit voice mailbox number and press #
- Dial your 6 digit default password and press # (Default password is 1+ the 5 digit voice mailbox number)
Continue with the following commands while logged in:
Change your password (For security reasons change your temporary password immediately)
- Dial 84 (or log in again if needed)
- Enter your new password and press # (Your password may be 6-16 digits or letters)
- Enter your new password again and press #
- To confirm the change, enter your default password and press #
Record your name (personal verification)
- Dial 89 (or log in again if needed)
- Dial 5 and state your full name and press #
Record your personal greeting
- Dial 82 (or log in again if needed)
- Dial 1 (for external) or Dial 2 (for internal) or Dial 3 (for temporary)
- Dial 5 and begin recording and press # to end recording
To Get Messages - Dial 2
To Delete Messages - Dial 76
Note: It is necessary to log into your voice mailbox regularly and delete your messages.
To Send Messages without logging in to voice mail (express messaging)
- LAW campus: Dial 4988 from on campus or Dial 609 219-4988 from off campus
- WCC campus: Dial 8988 from on campus or Dial 609 921-7100 +8988 from off campus
- Dial the mailbox number you wish to send the message to and press #
For Information Mailbox i.e. events, school closings, etc…
From the LAW campus:
- Dial 2000 from on campus or 609 219-2000 from off campus
From the WCC campus:
- Dial 2001 from on campus or 609 219-2001 from off campus
VOICE MAIL COMMANDS
|Go to a Message||86|