About the Office of Information Technologies (OIT)
The Rider University Office of Information Technologies (OIT) is responsible for ensuring that students, faculty, staff and administrators have access to reliable, high-quality technology services. Our goal is to meet the campus-wide technology needs of our University community, provide ongoing support, and continue to keep our systems and processes up-to-date. We welcome your feedback and questions on how OIT can best serve you.
- Rights and Responsibilities of Users
Review policies on use of the University’s computers, network, software, and related resources.
- Information Security Policy
Protect Rider University information resources from accidental or intentional unauthorized access, modification, or damage and comply with applicable state and federal regulations.
- myRider Protecting Your Privacy
For added protection and to prevent unauthorized use of your myRider account
- Copyright Infringement and Fair Use Guidelines
Understand the lawful uses of copyrighted materials.
- Mobile Policies and Forms
- Workstation Standards and Migration Policy
Review University standards for computers and printers.
- External Application Development and Support
Review the University policy for support of computer applications not developed by the Office of Information Technologies.
- Decentralized Business and Networking Systems
Review the University policy for the use of decentralized business systems.
- Rider Email as Official Communication
Review the University policy on the use of Rider email as an official communication channel.
- IT Maintenance Schedule
Refer to the system maintenance schedule to effectively plan use of technology services.