We offer two types of conference capabilities at Rider: Compressed Video Conferencing [ISDN], and Satellite Conferencing.
- Arranging Conferences: Before making plans to arrange a conference, contact User Services-Media Support to discuss all of the details: 609-896-5000 x3000.
- Video Conferencing Location: Fine Arts 113.
- Internet and ISDN Conferencing Services
- Two-way interactive conferencing can be done via ISDN telephone service or Internet (H.323) with another site that is similarly equipped.
- The higher capacity Compressed Digital Codec System allows for groups of people to meet and interact with groups at other sites that are similarly equipped. The room system features high quality audio and large screen video, with the capability of cross monitoring the inputs from the computer, RiderNet, the Internet, video, laserdisc, video presenter, and the Rider TV Video Network.
- Satellite Conferencing Services: Satellite Programming may be downlinked to Rider's Media Support Center [Lawrenceville Campus] and distributed to any Rider TV Video Connection. This includes all classrooms, Presentation Centers, and Meeting Rooms. This is a one way medium, usually accompanied by phone-in or fax-in questions, and viewer input.