Open Access Computer Labs
Open Access Computer Labs are open to members of the Rider community who possess a valid photo Rider ID. Please be aware that the computers in the labs and the kiosks will reset each day. Therefore anyone who uses a computer in the lab or a kiosk will be responsible for storing their files on their own media because any file stored on the workstation will be erased.
Hours and availability
- Normal operating hours are from 9:00AM until 12:00AM Monday through Thursday, 9:00AM until 5:00PM Friday and 12:00PM until 12:00AM Saturday through Sunday.
- Hours and availability are subject to change without notice. Please check postings by the lab doors.
Open Lab Locations
- BLC Student Center 126 - handicap accessible workstation
- Moore Library-Lab Without Walls
- Moore Library-24 hour Computer Lounge
- Switlik C106
- Sweigart Hall
- Fine Arts 1st and 3rd floor lobbies
- BLC Commuter’s Lounge
- Memorial Hall 1st and 3rd floor lobbies
- Daly's Dining Hall
EasyPrint Release Locations
- Bart Luedeke Center 126
- Daly’s Dining Hall
- Fine Arts 1st Floor Lobby
- Fine Arts 3rd Floor Lobby
- Memorial 1st Floor Lobby
- Moore Library Public Area
- Moore Library 24-Hour Study LoungeSwitlik C106
- Sweigart Hall 1st Floor Lobby
Westminster Choir College
- Talbott Library
- Talbott Foyer
- Student Center Commuter Lounge
- Talbott 006 (Arts & Science Lab)
Please feel free to contact us with questions, comments and/or suggestions at the Help Desk x3000 or email at email@example.com.
To apply for a lab job, or if you are a current Student Lab Worker and you need to Check-in\Out please visit https://easypass.rider.edu/studentlabs.