Timesheets & Hours
Timesheets are generated for each pay period and distributed to the Department Supervisor. Students must record their start time, stop time and lunch period on the time sheet. Students may work up to 20 hours during the school term, and up to 40 hours during periods that classes are not in session as well as during the summer break.
Paychecks & Direct Deposit Stubs Pickup Locations
- Lawrenceville – Lawrenceville-Available on payday at the Cashier's Office, located in the Bart Luedeke Center, 2nd floor (just outside the Art Gallery). Hours-M-F 8:30am to 5pm, Summer Hours M-TH 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., F 8:30 a.m. to noon. Check for Holiday time change postings.
- Princeton – Available on payday at the Associate Dean of Students Office, located in the Scheide Student Center. Hours – M-F during regular business hours.
Not Yet Getting Paid?
Have you completed Sections I and IV of your contract? Has your supervisor completed and signed Section II of the contract? When did you turn your contract into Disbursements (Moore Library Room 106)? It takes approximately 5 business days to process and generate time sheets. If you are a new student employee, did you complete and I-9 Form? Have you and your supervisor signed your time sheet? Was the time sheet turned into Disbursements? On time? If you can answer all of these questions, yes, then stop into Disbursements, email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call ext. 7363.
Dealing with Employer Conflicts
Talk about the problem with your supervisor. If you and your supervisor can not come to a satisfactory agreement contact the Student Affairs Office, (609) 896-5101 on the Lawrenceville campus, and the Associate Dean of Students office 609-921-7100 ext. 8263 on the Princeton campus.
What you should know about getting paid.
- Students must complete an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form before they begin working on either campus.
- Students must complete a Student Employment Contract, available from Disbursements on the Lawrenceville campus and Associate Dean of Students office on the Princeton Campus.
- Students are paid bi-weekly and the pay schedule is available on line.
- Time sheets are required to be paid.
- Completed, signed time sheets should be returned to Disbursements by the due date printed on the time sheet.
- Disbursements sends time sheets to department supervisors.
- Direct Deposit is available for students, the form available online.
- If you have questions about your contract, time sheet, or paycheck contact Disbursements at 609-896 5270 or 609- 896 5000 ext. 7363.