Find a Job
Looking for student employment on campus?
The office of One Stop Services now offers students the opportunity to find campus employment online using the Broncs Career Link. Students accessing the Broncs Career Link have the ability to view and apply for undergraduate jobs and graduate assistantship positions.
Search available jobs using the Broncs Career Link by following these directions:
1. Click here to be directed to the site.
2. If you are a new user, go to the Click Here to Register link and obtain a username and password. If you are already registered, sign in using your username and password.
3. Once you are logged in, click on the Job Search tab at the top of the page.
4. For on-campus jobs, type “Rider University” in the employer nm section. To help your search, you can type in the department name you are interested in (i.e. Psychology) or a short description of the job title (i.e. tutor). Select “Search”.
5. All currently available positions will be listed under Job Search Results. Click on a job title to view the description
6. Follow application instructions listed for the individual job. If the option to apply online is available, click on Apply Now on the left side of the screen and submit the necessary materials. You may also email the supervisor directly.
7. For graduate students looking for graduate assistantships, type “Rider University” in the employer name section and type “GA” as the keyword search.
*To upload documents for applications, such as your resume or cover letter, go to “my account” and click on “my documents” and follow the instructions shown.*
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Applying for jobs does NOT guarantee you will be granted an interview or be hired.