If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted:
- The victim should get to a SAFE place.
- If the occurrence just took place, and the possibility of notifying the police exists, do not bathe, change or wash clothes, and women should not douche.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
On Campus available resources:
- Public Safety - Lawrenceville Campus (24 hours a day) - Emergency: 896-7777 Non-Emergency: 896-5029
- Public Safety - Westminster Campus (24 hours a day) - Emergency: 896-7777 Non-Emergency: 896-5029
- Student Health Center (weekdays) 896-5060
- Counseling Center (weekdays) 896-5157
- Dean of Students (weekdays) 896-5101
- Residence Life (weekdays) 896-5102
- Office of Community Standards (weekdays) 896-5103
- Campus Ministry (weekdays) 896-5372
Off Campus available resources:
- Womanspace (24 hour crisis and information hotline) 609-394-9000
- Lawrence Township Police Department 609-896-1111
- Princeton Township Police Department 609-921-2100
- Princeton Borough Police Department 609-924-4141
Off Campus designated rape treatment centers:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hamilton 609-584-6666
- Capital Health System @ Helene Fuld Campus 609-394-6063
- Capital Health System @ Mercer Campus 609-394-4010