Welcome to the New Student Resource Center!
We are your “one-stop shop” for any question you may have or form you may need. We can help you:
- Find your academic advisor
- Get connected with tutoring
- Pick up an academic course checklist for your major
- Find out what’s happening on campus
- Learn about ways to get involved
- Figure out what form you need to add or withdraw from a class
- Help you work through a problem and find out who can best help you
New Student Orientation & New Student Resource Center
2083 Lawrenceville Rd
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
(609) 896-5373 (phone)
(609) 895-5733 (fax)
Rider SERVES (Students Engaged in Responsible Volunteerism, Experiencing Service) is a program created for freshmen who are interested in volunteer work and community service. Prior to their freshman year, students attend a service retreat the weekend before Fall Opening and complete a day-long service project in the local community. Throughout the year, Rider SERVES members learn about and participate in volunteer work and service projects.
The SERVES retreat is a free program that is open to all incoming freshmen from both the Lawrenceville and Princeton campuses. Space for the program is limited, and depending on the number of applicants, participation may be determined by lottery.
The Rider SERVES Retreat takes place Friday and Saturday prior to Fall opening.