This slideshow is not enabled

Need help with understanding your bill?
View the billing statement guide

Rider Uses Paperless Billing
Rider has converted to 100% paperless billing.
University Statements for all semesters as well as monthly statements will be addressed to students and sent to their Rider email address.  Parents and other payers, if applicable, may view student’s e-bills and make payments if they are set up as an authorized user.  To set up a parent or other payers follow the instructions below.

Tuition, fees, and charges for room and board are due in two installments: 

  • August for the Fall semester 
  • January for the Spring semester

You may view Rider’s annual Billing Schedule online. However, exact due dates will appear on the University Bill, which you can expect to receive in mid-July for Fall and early December for Spring. Students can meet their financial obligations to the University by paying their account balances in full or enrolling in an approved monthly payment plan.

Have questions about University charges?
If you have questions related to your University charges please contact the Bursar's Office at 609-896-5020 or email [email protected].

How do I pay my bill?

A student’s balance may be paid using the following methods:

Secure online payments 
If you are a current student with a myRider account, we are accepting payments for tuition, housing, resident meal plans and fees.

You may make online payments using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and electronic check.
Please review the credit card service fee details that are effective with your Fall 2016 billing statement.

To Log in as an "Authorized User" click here.

To view your University Bill and make a payment students should follow these steps:

  1. Login to the myRider portal at and click on the Student Information tab.
  2. In the Finances section, select, "Pay My University Bill / Housing Deposit" link.  Click "Continue".
  3. View your Amount Due and click "Make a Payment"
  4. Choose from Checking/Savings Account for e-check or Credit Card
  5. For questions regarding payments, please call (609) 896-5390.
Parent and/or  Other Payer access to e-bills

From Rider’s secure iPay system, current students can give “Authorized Users” (parents, employers, etc.) the ability to view e-bills and make online payments using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and electronic check.  

To set up an “Authorized User” follow these steps:

  1. Students must login to the myRider portal at and click on the “Student Information” tab..

  2. In the Finances section at the bottom right of the screen, select, "iPay: Pay My University Bill / Housing Deposit" link, then click “Continue”.

  3. Hover over “My Account” then click on “Authorized Users

  4. The student will need to provide the e-mail address of the authorized user, answer two short questions, then confirm the authorized user.

Please note that an Authorized User account may be edited or deleted at any time by the student.  In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), a student’s financial records may not be shared with a third party without their written consent. By adding an authorized user the student is giving their written consent that an individual may view their account information and make payments on their behalf. Please note that authorized users DO NOT have access to a student’s stored payment methods, academic records, or other personal information.

For questions regarding payments, please call (609) 896-5390
By Mail Mail to:
Rider University
PO Box 824206
Philadelphia, PA  19182-4206

Note: All checks must display the student’s ID number (shown on your award letter) and be made out to Rider University.
By Phone 609-896-5390
In Person At the window of the Cashier’s Office located on the second floor of Rider University's Bart Luedeke Student Center on the Lawrenceville campus.

Note: All checks must display the student’s ID number (shown on your award letter) and be made out to Rider University. 


Deposit Payments
Get information on deposits related to tuition, housing and security and admission application fee.

Dining Services Payments

Manage MyID (Bronc Bucks/Meal Plans)
Manage MyID allows you to keep track of your Bronc Bucks and meal plan balances.  You must first register for a Manage MyID account.  To sign up for an account, log into MyRider and select Manage MyID.  For meal plans, visit the Dining Services Web site.

Important Notice: Students have a responsibility to monitor their student account on myRider and meet their financial obligations to the University. For a more comprehensive listing of student responsibilities and University policies you may refer to Rider University’s Student Handbook “The Source” and the Office of Financial Aid “Educational Financing at Rider University” Reference Guide.