Students may subscribe to the deferred payment plan that provides for three equal payments for the Fall and Spring semesters on the following basis:
Fall and Spring Semester Deferred Payment Plans
- At registration – 1/3 of the payment
- October 15 (for the Fall semester) and March 15 (for the Spring semester) – 1/3 of the payment
- November 15 (for the Fall semester) and April 15 (for the Spring semester) – 1/3 of the payment
A $25 deferred payment fee will be added to the student’s account, payable at registration. Any student who pays in installments and fails to return the completed deferred payment plan form will be assessed a $25 deferred payment plan participation fee. Any student who defaults on the deferred payment plan will be assessed a late payment fee of $25 and will be considered ineligible for further participation in the plan.
Summer Sessions Deferred Payment Plans
- First Payment – 1/2 of tuition plus $25.00 deferred payment fee,
and all other fees and previous balance due by payment due date.
- First Payment #2 - Balance due
- Summer I - June 11
- Summer II - August 6