Shred One and Rider University will be hosting a "Shredding" event on Saturday May 3, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the General Services Building Receiving Dock for Faculty, Staff, Students and Alumni.
Please, No business shredding and 10 MAXIMUM boxes per person/organization.
All paper accepted: Staples, rubber bands, folders, paper clips, etc. do not need to be removed before shredding occurs. Items to be shredded are confidential paperwork, CD's, disks, x-rays and paperwork that contains private information.
Shredding Services Provided by Shred One
Shredding at Rider University secure, confidential, and reliable. We are FACTA compliant (Fair & Accurate Credit Transaction Act).
Tentative Shredding Schedule (every 4 weeks)
- October 3, 2013
- October 31, 2013
- November 19, 2013
- December 17, 2013
Shredding Container Locations
- Alumni Gym
- BLC -Bursar
- BLC - Cash Management
- BLC - Cashier
- BLC - Financial Services
- BLC - Residence Life
- Fine Arts - Regsitrar
- General Services Building - Facilities
- Library - Disbursement
- Memorial - Graduate Education
- Poyda - Health Center
- Student Recreation Center
- Swigart - 2nd Floor, Dean's Suite
- Van Cleve House
- Zoerner House
- If you have a large project that needs to be shredded, place the material in a box, seal shut with packing tape and label "SHREDDING". Submit a work order and the shredding will be picked up and stored until the next scheduled shredding date.
- Shredding is retrieved every four weeks. On-site document destruction is performed on location at Rider University.
- Staples, rubber bands, folders, paper clips, etc. do not need to be removed before shredding occurs.
- Items to be shredded are confidential paperwork, CD's, disks, x-rays and paperwork that contains private information.
- Environmentally friendly, all paper shredded is recycled.
- Westminster Choir College shredding needs should follow the procedure above; as if you have a large project to be shredded.
Call Facilities Management for further infomation, 609-896-5080.