Senior portraits are taken during the Fall and Spring Semesters on both the Lawrenceville and Princeton campuses. Information regarding portrait sitting dates is sent home, posted on the Rider Network, and sent directly to seniors via email. There is a $10 sitting fee and you are able to choose which photo will be published in the yearbook. Log onto http://www.ouryear.com to make an appointment using the appropriate school code for Rider: Princeton campus school code = 9123 OR Lawrenceville campus school code = 123.
Senior Portrait Dates:
November 26, 28, 30 and December 1
Location: Bart Luedeke Center – Room 257
Attire: Business Casual
To schedule your appointment:
WWW.OURYEAR.COM (enter school code 123)
1-800-OUR-YEAR (1-800-687-9327), during normal business hours.
Some of the benefits of participating include:
- Your photo will be included in the senior class section of the yearbook
- You will receive a free copy of the 2013 Shadow Yearbook
- You and your family will have the opportunity to purchase photo packages (no obligation to purchase)
- There is a $10 sitting fee for each appointment
- The Class of 2013 includes seniors graduating between December 2012 and August 2013
- Open to all seniors from both the Princeton and Lawrenceville campuses
Yearbooks are mailed (by the end of the Fall semester following Commencement) directly to the address that Rider has on file and that address changes need to be supplied to Alumni Relations in order to receive the book.
Participating seniors will be mailed a yearbook at no additional charge. If you did not have your portrait taken but would like to purchase a yearbook, a limited quantity is available, while supplies last, for $65 each. For more information please contact the Shadow Yearbook Office at 609-896-5000, ext. 7143.