You will be billed approximately 6 weeks prior the beginning of the term. Failure to pay these fees within the first week of classes may result in a delay in getting your course schedule and you will not be allowed to attend classes. Please go to your myRider portal to log in and review your bill.
How to make your payment
Send wire to:
2 Tower Center Blvd.
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
ABA No.: ABA031207607
Account Name: Rider University Main Depository Account
Account No.: 8026269864
SWIFT Code: PNCCUS33
*Include student’s name and Rider ID number on the wire. We advise all International payments to be sent in U.S. dollars.*
1) Go to the myrider.rider.edu and log in
2) After you are logged in, click on “Students” in the gray box on the right.
3) Click on “Pay University Bill Online”.
4) The next screen shows your account balance. Click “Make a Payment”.
5) Follow the directions to make a payment online using a credit card
Checks must be drawn in US dollars. Mail payment to:
Attn: Cashier’s Office
2083 Lawrenceville Rd.
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
You can pay using:
2) Check drawn on a US bank, US bank check or US money order
3) Credit card