Rider University Store
SPRING BREAK HOURS
|Monday, 3/13 to
|Saturday, 3/18 and
REGULAR SPRING HOURS
|Monday to Thursday||9am-7pm|
Location: Bart Luedeke Center, ground floor
Store Manager: Deana Reed
Textbook Manager: Justin Miller
General Merchandise Manager: Lisa Szymendera
Westminster Music and Books
HOURS DURING FALL AND SPRING SEMESTERS
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Scheide Student Center
Store Manager: Kevin Jourdain
About the Lawrenceville Bookstore
The Rider University store is a self-supporting retailed service owned by Rider University and operated by Barnes & Noble College. The University Store serves the academic community by providing required and recommended textbooks and supplies for classroom use as well as a large selection of general interest books.
The store maintains a wide variety of other products - videos, greeting cards, magazines and newspapers, snack foods, health and beauty aids, office/school supplies, gifts, and clothing items. Computer software is available on-line at academic pricing. The University Store carries a wide assortment of Rider team apparel. Products and services available include rental titles, gift certificates, class rings, diploma frames, and gift wrapping. The University Store is open for service throughout the year except on legal holidays. Extended hours are provided at the beginning of each semester. The University Store accepts cash, personal checks (with proper ID), and most credit cards.
About the Westminster Music & Bookstore
The Campus bookstore offers numerous services to the College community.
- Provides all required music, textbooks, and supplies, including special music and book orders
- Accepts all major credit cards
- Sells US stamps (books of stamps sold at cost)
- Carries a wide selection of recommended vocal, organ, and piano music and music-related books
- Stocks a large selection of school supplies, health and beauty aids, drinks, snacks and a varied assortment of CDs and college-imprinted souvenirs