- Ph.D. , Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry, Texas A&M University
- B.A, Chemistry, McMurry College
- Dean, School of Arts and Sciences, Southern Connecticut State University
- Chairperson, Department of Chemistry, Southern Connecticut State University
- Professor, Chemistry, Southern Connecticut State University
- Associate Professor, Chemistry, Southern Connecticut State University
James Ottavio Castagnera, J.D., Ph.D., has spent nearly 30 years practicing, writing about, and teaching law. He has been a faculty member at several institutions and a communication director at an R1 university, and is currently a key administrator at Rider University. He also has been a labor lawyer and litigator with a major Philadelphia firm and the general counsel/corporate secretary for the then-largest convenience store chain in New Jersey and for the nation's number one econometric forecasting organization.
Univ. of New Hampshire; Child Development
Dr. Law is the department specialist in child development. She teaches Developmental Psychology, Psychology of Women, Psychology of Gender, Psychology of the Family and Advanced Developmental Psychology. She is chairperson of the Department.