The Publications and Creative Services team, housed within the Office of University Communications and Marketing, is available to assist you with all of your publications, graphic design, University branding and printing needs. Our team is available to work with you throughout the process, from creative planning sessions through consultation and negotiations with printers.
We are also available to work with you and outside vendors to ensure all collateral pieces (from printed materials to clothing and other promotional items) meet with the University's Graphic Standards. We also provide in-house graphic design, photography and proofreading services.
Other publications provided by the Publications and Creative Services team:
• Rider magazine: a magazine for alumni and friends of Rider University
The Spring 2014 issue of Rider magazine is now available.
In an effort to continue Rider University's commitment to sustainability, the spring version of Rider magazine has gone online. By printing a very limited number of copies, we have conserved both energy and costs exerted during production.At the same time, we have created a vibrant online version of the magazine to give you an even more interactive and robust experience. RIDER MAGAZINE ARCHIVES
• The Honor Roll of Donors: the annual publication recognizing the contributions of donors to the University and Westminster Choir College
• Athletics Media Guides and Yearbooks
• Undergraduate and Graduate Academic Catalogs
• The Source: The Student Handbook
• Fundraising case statements and supporting materials
• Campus Activities posters, calendars and flyers