Five law experts will lead criminal-justice panel
Panelists from left to right: Edwin Lee, Jr., Katie Magee, Cheryl Humes, Maryann Bielamowicz '70, and Alain Leibman
On Nov. 6, the Rider Law and Justice Society, Alumni Relations, Career Services and Annual Giving are co-sponsoring a career in criminal justice session led by five different speakers talking in detail about each field.
- Alain Liebman, former U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey
- Maryann Bielamowicz ’70, former Mercer Country Prosecutor and a retired New Jersey Superior Court judge
- Cheryl Humes, a private practice attorney who has had extensive experience in the Lewisburg Prison Project, a nonprofit prisoners’ rights organization
- Katie Magee, an Assistant Prosecutor for Mercer County
- Edwin Lee Jr., Director of Juvenile Parole and Transition Services for New Jersey