We invite you to visit our campuses!
Spend a half day at each of our universities to:
- Meet with senior university leaders
- Attend a counselor-specific admissions presentation
- Take a student-led campus tour
- Get the latest updates on new campus initiatives and academic programs
You are cordially invited to be our guest at our
May 8 - May 10
RIDER UNIVERSITYRUTGERS, THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW JERSEY
- FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIVERSITY
- MONMOUTH UNIVERSITY
- RIDER UNIVERSITY
- RUTGERS, THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW JERSEY
- All related costs for the tour — campus meals, single room overnight accommodations and luxury bus travel — will be covered.
- Participating counselors will arrive Wednesday afternoon, May 8, no later than 12:00 p.m. at the Ocean Place Resort & Spa - Long Branch.
For directions and hotel information, visit http://www.oceanplace.com
- The program concludes on Friday, May 10, at 1:30 p.m.
To RegisterThank you for your interest in the 2013 Garden State Counselor Tour.
The tour has currently reached capacity, but we are accepting registrants for a waiting list. We anticipate some counselors on the waiting list will be invited to the tour. Please click the register online link below to be added to the wait list.
If already registered, hotel confirmation and other tour-related information will be sent following receipt of your reservation.
Please register online to be added to the waiting list. Registration deadline is April 5, 2013.
Hotel reservations will be made through Garden State Tours; do not book directly.
Because space is limited, counselor registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Your hotel confirmation and other tour-related information will be sent following receipt of your reservation.
Questions?Contact Eric Gurwitz at:
E-mail: [email protected]