2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Areas of Expertise: Sustainable and ethical business issues
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1981, University of Houston, Management, Urban Policy
- Master of Business Administration, 1979, University of Houston
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration, 1975, College of Insurance, Insurance
- Meric, I., Lentz, C., Smeltz, W., & Meric, G. (2010). Evidence on the Performance of Country Index Funds in Global Financial Crisis. International Journal of Business and Finance Research, 4 (4), 89-101.
- Meric, I., Lentz, C., Smeltz, W., & Meric, G. (2010). Global Financial Crisis and the Performance of Ishares Country Index Funds in the October 9, 2007-March 9, 2009 Bear Market. Global Journal of Business Research.
- Smeltz, W. (2009). Longitudinal Evaluation of the Entrepreneurial Experience in the Health Food and Cosmetic Industry and its Impact on the Sustainability Movement. International Journal of Environmental, Cultural, Economic and Social Sustainability, 5 (4), 69-78.
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Smeltz, W. (2010). Assessing the Ongoing Impact of the Spillover Effect of Crisis on the United States Horse Racing Industry. 2010 Malta IJAS Multicultural Conference, Malta.
- Smeltz, W., Meric, I., McMullen, D., & Meric, G. (2010). Performance and Portfolio Diversification Benefits of Exchange-Traded Sector Index Funds. EurAsia Economics Conference.
- Smeltz, W. (2009). A Longitudinal Evaluation of the Entreprenuerial Experiences in the Health Foods and Cosmetic Industry. 5th International Conference on Environment, Culture, Economic and Social Sustainability, Republic of, Mauritius.
- 2001: Outstanding Service 1995-2001 Edison Academic Council.