2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Ed.D., Business Education, Temple University, 1984
M.A., Business Education, Rider University, 1974
B.S., Business Education, Rider University, 1971
Recipient of the Rider University Award for Distinquished Teaching, 2008
- Co-author of InfoServices, a keyboarding/office technology practiceset published by McGraw-Hill, 1987
- Co-author of Business Mathematics (10th edition), published by McGraw-Hill, 1987
- Contributing author of Health Occupations (2nd edition), published by C.V. Mosby, 1989
- Contributing author responsible for PowerPoint supplemental activities for Business Law (10th edition), published by Glencoe Publishing, 2000
- Author, Business Education in the United Sttes, The 11th NABTE Survey, NABTE Review, Spring, 1996
- Author, Apprenticeships for Business Students, Yearbook, National Business Eucation Association, 1996
- Co-editor with Patricia Gallo-Villee, Yearbook, National Business Education Association, 1999
- Co-author, Accounting Fundamentals, (6th edition) Glencoe Publishing, 2002
- Author, Accounting Fundamentals (7e edition) Irwin Publishing, 2006
Middle Level Education
- Developed sophomore level program with Fisher Middle School, Ewing Schools, Ewing, NJ
- Served as Commissioner for Breaking Ranks in the Middle (BRIM)
- Serve as national trainer for Breaking Ranks in the Middle (BRIM) and Breaking Ranks
- Developed Rider course, “Structure and Culture of Middle Level Education” using the BRIM training materials for the text.
- May, 2009 - New Jersey Business/Technology Education Association, Jamesburg, NJ. Panel Discussion - What Students Need At The College Level.
- March, 2008 - BRIM Training, Caldwell County, North Carolina
- March 2004 - Bucks County IU, Doylestown, PA. Data Driven Decision Management.
- June 2003 - Central Bucks School District School Administrators, Doylestown, PA. Being a School Administrator and Loving It!
- May 2003 - New Jersey Business/Technology Education Association, Edison, NJ. Educating for a Different Tomorrow: Apprenticeships in Office Technology
- March 2003 - Bucks County Administrators Association, Doylestown, PA. Educational Leadership - Isn't This Why I Became an Administrator?
Current Research Agenda
Continued research on middle level education and leadership in education
Researching and Experimenting with Instructional Technologies