Department of Management
2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Ph.D. Temple University, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA, Organization and Human Resources, 2010
- M.B.A. Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Evanston, IL, Marketing, 1991
- B.S. Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, Psychology, 1986
- Promislo, M. D., Giacalone, R. A., & Welch, J. (in press, 2011).Consequences of Concern: Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Well-being. Business Ethics: A European Review.
- Promislo, M., Deckop, J., Giacalone, R. A., & Jurkiewicz, C. L. (2010). Valuing money more than people: The effects of materialism on work-family confilct. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology.
- Giacalone, R. A. & Promislo, M. (2010). Unethical and unwell: Decrements in well-being and unethical activity at work. Journal of Business Ethics.
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Promislo, M. D. (2011). Materialism And Postmaterialism As Antecedents Of Work-Life Conflict: Assessing The Predictive Worth Of Two Life Values. Eastern Academy of Management, Boston, Massachusetts.
- 2008: Best Paper Proceedings Academy of Management Annual Meeting.