Harper Professor of Advertising
Marketing, Advertising and Legal Studies
2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- M.B.A. University of Miami, Miami, Florida, Marketing, 1973
- B.S. Emerson College, Speech, 1972
- Account Supervisor, BBDO Worldwide (January, 2008 - January, 2010). Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer Advertising Associations: Washington, Salisbury, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke, Harrisonburg, Big Stone Gap, Charleston, Beckley, Parkersburg, Clarksburg.
- Group Account Director and Account Director, Kramer Zappille Mitchneck Advertising/Marketing (November, 2001 - December, 2008). Group Account Director 2003-2007. Account Director 2001-2003 for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Centers, Clearing Services of America, Inc., Cabrini College, Sunpoint Securities, Inc., Prudential Securities, IHOP Restaurants.
- Regional Marketing Manager, Northeast, Denny's Restaurant Group (1999 - 2001).
- Media Planning and Strategy
- Advertising Campaigns
- Advanced Copywriting
- Introduction to Business
- Advertising Principles
Other Intellectual Activities
- 2008: Citation of Work in Other Publications. Citation in Nation's Restaurant News June 2, 2008 in article titled 'Big Ideas in Small Packages'
- 2008: Citation of Work in Other Publications. Citation in Nation's Restaurant News March 17, 2008 in article titled 'Chains Campaign for Big Returns'
- 2008: Citation of Work in Other Publications. Citation in Nation's Restaurant News January 7, 2008 in article titled 'Wendy's BK take on McD in 99 cent Battle'