Marketing, Advertising and Legal Studies
2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Teaching Interests: Business to Business Marketing; International Marketing
Research Interests: Health-care marketing; international marketing; business to business marketing; marketing supply chain
- Doctorate of Philosophy, 1979, St. Louis University, Marketing, Finance
- Master of Business Administration, 1972, Yonsei University, Marketing
- Bachelor of Art, 1969, Soong Sil University, South Korea, English Literature
- Gao, Z., Xu, J., & Kim, J. H. (2013). The Effect of Racial Cues on the Reader's Response To Advertisements: A US-China Comparative Study. Asia-Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 25 (3), 510-532.
- Meric, I., Kim, J. H., Gong, L., & Meric, G. (2012). Co-movements of and Linkages between Asian Stock Markets. Business and Economics Research Journal, 3 (1).
- Kim, J. H. & Kim, S. (2011). Breach of Trade Secrets in Marketing Goods and Services. Journal of Global Business Issues, 5 (2), 1-10.
- Gao, Z. & Kim, J. (2009). Regulation of Soft Issues in Advertising in Confucian Societies: A Comparative Examination. Asia-Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 21 (1).
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Kim, J. H. (2009). Adoption and Abandonment of Information Technologies by US Manufacturers. ABR and TLC Conference, Oahu, Hawaii.
- 2009: Faculty Research Leave Rider University.
- 2008: Summer Research Fellowship Rider University.
- 2006: Davis Fellowship Rider University.
- 2003: Summer Research Fellowship Rider University.