Information Systems and Supply Chain Management
2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1992, University of Texas, Austin, Operations Management
- Master of Science, 1984, Xi’an Jiaotong University, P.R. China, Applied Probability
- Bachelor of Science, 1982, Xi’an Jiaotong University, P.R. China, Mathematics
- Ding, J. J. & Gong, L. (2008). The Effect of Testing Equipment Shift on Optimal Decisions in a Repetitive Testing Process. European Journal of Operational Research (186), 330-350.
- Ding, J. J., Greenberg, B. S., & Matsuo, H. (2008). Repetitive Testing of Multiple Products. Manufacturing Fundamentals: Necessity and Sufficiency. 3rd World Conference on Production and Operations (17), POM Tokyo, 2440-2455.
Presentation of Non-Refereed Papers
- Ding, J. J., Greenberg, B. S., & Matsuo, H. (2008, August). Repetitive Testing of Multiple Products. 3rd World Conference on Production and Operations, Tokyo, Japan.
- Gong, L. & Ding, J. (2008, August). An Interactive Repetitive Chip Testing Model. 3rd World Conference on Production and Operations, Tokyo, Japan.
- 2008: Summer Research Fellowship.