Areas of Expertise
Health-care law, including employment discrimination issues; health-care privacy and genetic information discrimination
- Juris Doctor, 1979, Temple University, Law
- Bachelor’s of Arts, 1975, Pennsylvania State University, Psychology
- Goldberg, I. V. (2015). The Affordable Care Act: Triumphs and Tribulations. International Journal of Law and Management, 57 (2), 87-97.
- Sprotzer, I. B., Goldberg, I., & Hemantharan, N. (2012). The Right to Live. New Jersey Law Journal, 207 (167).
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Goldberg, I. V. (2014). Questions of Life and Death. Annual Meeting of the Academy of Legal Studies in Business, Seattle, Washington.
- Goldberg, I. V. (2013, August). The Affordable Care Act: Limits of Federal Authority. Annual Meeting of the Academy of Legal Studies in Business, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Lamo, N. & Goldberg (faculty sponsor), I. V. (2011, August). An Historical, Regulatory and Ethical Examination of Direct-to-Consumer Pharmaceutical Advertising. Annual Meeting at Academy of Legal Studies in Business, New Orleans, Louisiana.