Marketing, Advertising and Legal Studies
2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Areas of Expertise: Health-care law, including employment discrimination issues; health-care privacy and genetic information discrimination
- Juris Doctor, 1979, Temple University, Law
- Bachelor’s of Arts, 1975, Pennsylvania State University, Psychology
- Meric, I., Goldberg, I., Sprotzer, I., & Meric, G. (2010). Performance of U.S. Financial Sector and Bank Stocks: October 2002-August 2009. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, 39.
- Goldberg, I. V. & Sprotzer, I. (2010). Protection from Retaliation for Workplace Discrimination Claims. International Journal of Law and Management, 53 (3).
- Sprotzer, I. & Goldberg, I. (2009). Constitutionality of Check-Off Programs: the Right not to Speak. International Journal of Law and Management, 51 (2), 62-68.
- Meric, I., Goldberg, I., Sprotzer, I., & Meric, G. (2008). Eliminating the Tax Cuts on Dividends and Capital Gains May Have an Adverse Affect on the Stock Market: An Economic Argument. Journal of Taxation of Investments, 26 (1), 66-73.
- Sprotzer, I. B., Goldberg, I., & Hemantharan, N. (2012). The Right to Live. New Jersey Law Journal, 207 (167).
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Lamo, N. & Goldberg (faculty sponsor), I. V. (2011, August). An Historical, Regulatory and Ethical Examination of Direct-to-Consumer Pharmaceutical Advertising. Annual Meeting at Academy of Legal Studies in Business, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Melik, T. & Goldberg (faculty sponsor), I. V. (2010, August). Workplace Privacy. Annual Meeting of the Academy of Legal Studies in Business, Richmond, Virginia.
- Goldberg, I. V. (2009). Traffic Accidents and Worker Fatigue: An Excellent Vehicle for Teaching Fundamental Legal and Ethical Concepts. Annual Meeting of the Academy of Legal Studies in Business, Colorado.
- Sprotzer, I. & Goldberg, I. (2008, August). Constitutionality of Check-Off Programs: The Right Not to Speak. Annual Meeting of the Academy of Legal Studies in Business.