- Doctor of Philosophy, 1973, University of Pennsylvania, Economics
- Master of Arts, 1961, University of Pennsylvania, Economics
- Bachelor’s of Arts, 1960, Muhlenberg College, Economics
- Meric, I., Gishlick, H. E., Taga, L., & Meric, G. (2013). A Comparison of the Financial Characteristics of U.S., Canadian, and Mexican Manufacturing Firms. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 5 (7), online.
- Meric, I., Gishlick, H. E., Taga, L., & Meric, G. (2011). Risks, Returns and Portfolio Diversification Benefits of Country Index Funds in Bear and Bull Markets. Journal of Business and Economics Research, 2 (1), 1-14.
- 2011: Advisor Appreciation Award
- 2004: Advisor Appreciation Award
- 1991: AAUP Outstanding Achievement Award
- 1990: Dean's Award of Special Recognition - CBA
- 2006: Who's Who Among America's Teachers
- 2004: Grand Marshall Inauguration of President Rozanski
- 1999: Davis Fellowship