2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Areas of Expertise: International management; careers in transition; expatriates
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1971, Northwestern University, Organizational Behavior
- Master of Science, 1979, Northwestern University, Management
- Bachelor’s of Science, 1972, Drexel University, Organizational Studies
- Ruble, T. & Lentz, C. (2011). A Comparative Study of Values of Chinese and US Business Students. China USA Business Review, 10 (6).
- Meric, I., Lentz, C., Smeltz, W., & Meric, G. (2010). Evidence on the Performance of Country Index Funds in Global Financial Crisis. International Journal of Business and Finance Research, 4 (4), 89-101.
- Meric, I., Lentz, C., Smeltz, W., & Meric, G. (2010). Exchange Traded Country Index Fund Investments and the October 9, 2007-March 9, 2007 Bear Market. Institute for Business and Finance Research Conference.
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Ruble, T. & Lentz, C. (2010). A Comparative Study of Values of Chinese and US Business Students. The First Asian Business and Management Conference, Osaka, Japan.
- Ruble, T. & Lentz, C. (2009). Self Efficacy in a Team Based Learning Setting: A Comparison of U.S. and Chinese Students. International Conference of Business, Hawaii.