Areas of Expertise
International management; careers in transition; expatriates
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1971, Northwestern University, Organizational Behavior
- Master of Science, 1979, Northwestern University, Management
- Bachelor’s of Science, 1972, Drexel University, Organizational Studies
- Meric, I. & Lentz, C. (2014). A Comparison of the Financial Characteristics of Hong Kong and Singapore Manufacturing Firms. Global Journal of Business Research, 8 (3), 31-37.
- Meric, I., Lentz, C., Meric, G., & Smeltz, W. (2012). International Evidence on Market Linkages after the 2008 Stock Market Crash. International Journal of Business and Finance Research.
- Ruble, T. & Lentz, C. (2011). A Comparative Study of Values of Chinese and US Business Students. China USA Business Review, 10 (6).
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Meric, I., Lentz, C., Li, S., & Meric, G. (2014). A Comparison of the Financial Characteristics of Hong Kong and Singapore Manufacturing Firms. Institute of Business and Finance Research (IBFR) International Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii.