Avidly sought after for her sterling acting and impeccable musicianship, Carolann Page has performed across genres, from Opera, Concert, Broadway, Off Broadway, Regional Theater, even Television, originating roles and putting her own personal spin on well-know ones. Most importantly, she continues to perform and pursue work as a singer/actor in all media, keeping her in the mix to know the ever-changing demands and requirements for the business of stage and screen.
Whether on stage or in the teaching studio, Ms. Page brings a joyful, yet firm wisdom to prepare her students technically, stylistically and truthfully. Her students have appeared on Broadway in such shows as: In The Heights, Les Mis, Mary Poppins, The Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, 42nd Street, Gypsy, 1776, Titanic, Miss Saigon and Jersey Boys.
- Broadway: Cunegonde in Candide; Marjory in Allegro; Music Is; A Sondheim Celebration at Carnegie Hall
- Off Broadway: Mary Lincoln in Asylum; Iowa Housewife in Menopause, the Musical; Eleonor Roosevelt in La Chiusa's First Lady Suite
- Regional Theatre: roles in over 40 musicals and plays
- Recordings: Antonia in Man of La Mancha with Placido Domingo; Sondheim at Carnegie Hall; Tippett's The Ice Break
- Opera - Originated the role of Pat Nixon in the Emmy- and Grammy-winning John Adams opera Nixon in China; Donna Elvira in Don Giovanni; all three ladies in The Tales of Hoffmann; both Mimi and Musetta in La Boheme; the title role in Manon and Hagen's Shining Brow
- Concert – Her own Evening of Sondheim with the Boston Pops; Brahms' Requiem with the Cleveland Orchestra; Britten's War Requiem with the Pittsburgh Symphony; Tippett's The Ice Break with the London Sinfonietta
- Television – Patty Naransky in MEGA Law & Order; Pat Nixon in Nixon In China - PBS Great Performances
- Along with Musical Director, Paul Gemignani, actress Joanne Merlin, producer/director Hal Prince and other faculty of note, founded The Professional Musical Theater Workshop at the Manhattan School of Music, now in its twentieth year.
- From 1997-2002, Adjunct Professor of Voice and Director of the Opera Theater Workshop at New York University.
- From 1989 - present, maintains an active private voice and acting studio in New York City.
- From 2007 - present, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Voice at Westminster College of the Arts of Rider University
As a director, she has staged productions for the Circle Rep Lab in New York City, Colorado's Music In The Mountains, NYU and Carnegie Mellon University.
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- Marlboro Music Festival
- Private voice: Judith Raskin and Margaret Harshaw
- Private acting: Harold Guskin and Austin Pendleton