2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Areas of Expertise: Individual and group leadership skills; career development; conflict management and negotiation
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1980, Columbia University, Social and Organizational Psychology
- PostMaster Degree as an Educational Specialist, 2004, Rider University, Counseling Services
- Master of Arts, 1975, Stanford University, Psychology
- Bachelor’s of Arts, 1968, University of Akron, Economics
- Meric, I., Watson, C., & Meric, G. (2012). Company Green Score and Stock Price. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics.
- Meric, I., Watson, C. D., & Meric, G. (2011). Company Green Score and stock Price. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, 82.
- Watson, C., Donovan, J. J., & Ruble, T. (2009). Assessing Business Students' Leadership Self-Efficacy. Journal of Learning in Higher Education.
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Watson, C. D. & Meric, I. (2011). Leadership Development: Does it Work. Global Business Development Institute, Hilo, Hawaii.
- Watson, C. D. (2009). Sustainability: What it is and Why it Matters to Management Professors. Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois.
- Watson, C. D. (2009). Assessing Business Students' Leadership Self-Efficacy. International Conference on Learning & Administration in Higher Education, Nashville, Tennessee.
- 2009: Best Paper Award, International Conference on Learning and Administration in Higher Education.
- 2004: Received 2004 Best Paper Award from Group Organization Management.
- 2002: Received Center for Innovative Instruction Award.
- 2001: Advisor Appreciation Award – Rider University.
- 1991: Innovative Teaching Award Business Advisory Board, College of Business Administration
- 2011: I was selected by an Andrew J. Rider scholar (Ms. Kim Orozco) as the individual at Rider who has influenced her most. I was recognized at the Founder's Day ceremony to celebrate the Rider Scholars on November 5, 2011. Andrew J. Rider Scholar.
- 2004: Inducted into Omicron Delta Kappa, Honorary Leadership Society.
- 2003: Received Faculty Developmental Leave.
- 2001: Davis Fellowship Recipient.
- 2001: Sam Walton Fellow.
- 2000: Davis Fellowship Recipient
- 2000: Sam Walton Fellow.
- 1999: Sam Walton Fellow.