2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1994, University of Pittsburgh, Information Systems, Organizational Change
- Postgraduate diploma in Industrial Relations, 1986, XLRI, Janshedpur, India, Information Systems
- Bachelor’s of Arts, 1984, Nizam college, Hyderabad, India, Economics, Statistics
- Mathew, B. (2010). Religion, Education and the Politics of Recognition: a Critique and a Counter-proposal. Comparative Education, 46 (3), 359-376.
- Mathew, B. (2008). Taxi! Cabs and Capitalism in New York City, Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press.
- Mathew, B. (2010). "The Terror of the Aftermath", In Ram Puniyani and Shabnam Hashmi (Eds.) Mumbai Post 26/11: An Alternate Perspective. New Delhi, London: Sage.
- Mathew, B. (2010). "Conversations on the M60: Knowledge Production through Collective Ethnographies", In Aziz Choudhury and Dip Kapoor (Eds.) Learning from the Ground Up: Global Perspectives on Social Movements and Knowledge Production. New York: Palgrave McMillan.
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Mathew, B. (2008, March). Notes on Political Work and Knowledge Production. Ethnographies of Activism Conference, London School of Economics, London, United Kingdom.
- Mathew, B. (2010, April). Space and Resistance in Orrisa: The POSCO SEZ. Resisting Enclosures Conference, CUNY Graduate Center, New York, New York.
- 2002: Sabbatical Paid Research Leave Rider University.
- 1999: Summer Exchange Fellowship, University of Wisconsin Center for South Asia.
- 1996: J.E. Harper Fellowship Rider University.
- 1995: Summer Research Fellowship Rider University.
- 1992: Doctoral Consortium ICIS, Dallas, TX and DSI, San Francisco, CA..