2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Areas of Expertise: Health insurance/managed care; insurance market regulations; worker's compensation insurance
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Pennsylvania, Insurance, Health-Care Economics
- Master of Arts, 1986, University of Pennsylvania, Insurance
- Bachelor’s of Science, 1982, Miami University, Finance
- Noonan, K., Carroll, A., Reichman, N., & Corman, H. (2010). Mental Illness as a Risk Factor for Uninsurance Among Mothers of Infants. Maternal and Child Health Journal.
- Corman, H., Noonan, K., Carroll, A., & Reichman, N. E. (2009). Low-Income Fathers' Access to Health Insurance. Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, 20 (1), 152-164.
- Carroll, A. M., Corman, H., Noonan, K., & Reichman, N. (2007). Why Do Poor Children Lose Health Insurance in the SCHIP Era? The Role of Family Health. American Economic Review, 97 (2), 398-401.
- Carroll, A. M. & Ambrose, J. (2007). Medical Malpractice Reform and Insurer Claims Defense: Unintended Effects? Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law, 32 (5).
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Carroll, A. M., Corman, H., Noonan, K., & Reichman, N. (2007, January). Barriers to Health Insurance on Low Income Children in the post-SCHIP Era. American Economics Association, Chicago, Illinois.
- Corman, H., Noonan, K., Carroll, A., & Reichman, N. E. (2007, November). Young Fathers' Access to Health Insurance. Southern Economics Association, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 2008: Frank N. Elliot Award for Distinguished Service
- 2007: Davis Fellowship
- 1997: Harper Endowed Professorship Award
- 2005: Faculty Summer Research Fellowship
- 2004: Research Leave
- 2001: Faculty Summer Research Fellowship
- 1998: Research Leave